If you’re planning a wedding right now, you’re probably incredibly stressed. There’s so much to worry about – will the dress fit, will the DJ show up, who still hasn’t RSVP’d, etc. – so you probably haven’t given much thought to treating yourself before the big day. However, if you can fit time into your packed schedule, head to your favorite south Jersey spa and treat yourself to one of the following great pre-wedding day treatments:
- Lash lift with tint – rather than wearing uncomfortable fake eyelashes, lash lifts give you the same effect. Lash lifts enhance your natural lashes, curling them up and making them appear longer and fuller. You won’t even feel them. For an added bonus, get a lash tint so you won’t have to worry about applying and ruining your mascara on your wedding day!
- Microblading – give everyone major eyebrow envy with microblading! A more natural looking alternative to eyebrow pencils, microblading looks at your eyebrows and determines a suitable shape for your face. Then, pigments are semi-permanently tattooed to the skin, creating a very natural eyebrow that is perfect for your face.
- truSculpt – don’t worry about whether you’ll get the zipper up on your dress. Zap away fat and sculpt your body with truSculpt. A noninvasive treatment, truSculpt uses radio frequency technology to heat up and destroy fat cells, leaving your stomach, thighs, or under-chin looking tighter and slimmer than ever.
- Massage – you probably just spent the past year or more carefully planning every detail of your wedding, which is incredibly stressful. Unwind and feel your best with a massage. At our south Jersey spa, we offer the classic Swedish and deep tissue massages, but you can also treat yourself to the deluxe massage. That massage blends different techniques to create the perfect treatment for you.
- Pomegranate peel and dermaplaning – create the perfect base for your makeup with our pomegranate peel and dermaplaning! The pomegranate peel uses antioxidants to reduce the appearance of redness in your skin. Then, the dermaplaning scrapes away all the dead skin cells and fine hairs from your face, leaving your skin velvety smooth and glowing.
Whether you get one of these treatments or all five, you won’t regret it. You’ll look absolutely stunning and be relaxed and ready to go for your wedding day. Want to make an appointment? Come to our south Jersey spa located in Voorhees. You can book an appointment here or view our monthly specials here.