Do you have a special event, like a high school reunion or a wedding coming up? Anu Medical Spa wants to have your skin red carpet ready! Follow our event prep plan to have everyone asking what your secret is!
- 2 months before:
trusculpt iD Session: truSculpt iD is a noninvasive fat-reducing procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to eliminate fat cells that can target many different areas of the body at once. The best part? Cutera reports that an average of 24 percent fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment! In as little as 15 minutes, you can be on your way to your ideal body with results seen as soon as 6 weeks!
- Laser Genesis every 2 weeks: Laser genesis is a NO downtime, lunchtime procedure that helps build collagen. When done in a series of 3 to 6 it can correct fine lines and wrinkles, pores, mild scarring, redness and rosacea.
1 month before:
- Filler & Botox: The combination of injecting filler and Botox is perfect for achieving ideal facial balancing! Filler can be used to help smooth facial lines and enhance facial features to rejuvenate your skin! Common areas for fillers include the nasolabial fold, lips, cheeks, chin, and the jaw line. While filler helps to plump specific areas, Botox is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
2 Weeks Before:
- Lash lift with tint & brow lamination package: We wouldn’t risk you showing up to your reunion with smudged mascara or a brow hair out of place! This package will elongate your natural lashes and tint them to give the illusion of mascara! A brow lamination will lock every brow hair into place with no brow gel needed!
- Oxygen Facial: Our oxygen facial will remove peach fuzz and boost hydration into the skin revealing a brighter and glowing complexion, which will act as the perfect base to your make up routine!
- Upneeq: You don’t want to forget your Upneeq Eye Drops to decrease redness and open the eye to appear more awake! Make sure you apply your drops 2 hours before your reunion to allow them to reach their peak and they last up to 8 hours to keep you covered all night!