Anu Medical Spa
Finding time for self care can be difficult and time consuming.
At Anu Medical Spa our award winning aesthetics and medical experts use state-of-the-art technology and an array of spa treatments to have you looking and feeling your best in no time.
At Anu Medical Spa we take a personal approach to your self care. With our array of spa treatments and medical services our goal is to craft a treatment plan to make you feel and look like the best version of yourself.
Anu will help you…
1. Be the best version of you. Never be caught off guard for a beach day or event again. You will look and feel ready to take on the world at any time!
2. Keep them guessing. With our assortment of anti-aging treatments your age will always be a mystery.
3. Do what you didn’t know was possible. With our wide array of services, from permanent makeup to non-surgical facelifts, you can be sure to find the right solution for you.
Beauty, Science, and Spirit
1. Spa Services! Our spa services are performed by our trained aestheticians to offer you a relaxing experience that is tailored to your specific needs. Our revitalizing facials and peels restore, balance, and purify skin. We also offer permanent makeup and lash lifts designed to make you look and feel beautiful.
2. Medical Expertise! Our medical services are provided by trained medical professionals in a sterile, hygienic environment. All of our licensed aestheticians have extensive experience in skincare, performing these state-of-the-art procedures. We pride ourselves on offering a unique, customized non-surgical approach, catering to our patients’ individual needs.
3. Holistic Approach! At Anu Medical Spa we see and treat the whole you. To help you truly look and feel your best.
You are in trusted hands!
Dr. Momi has been practicing laser medicine and aesthetic skin care in the South Jersey area since 2003. She has extensive experience in skincare, performing these state-of-the-art procedures, and currently, she trains other physicians in all aspects of laser medicine in addition to doing them herself in her own office full-time.
In 1996, she completed medical school in Philadelphia at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and started practicing cosmetic medicine in 2003, offering a unique, customized non-surgical approach catering to her patients’ individual needs.
With over 30 spa treatments and over 15 Physician services Anu Medical Spa has something for everyone!
Our physician services are provided by trained medical professionals in a sterile, hygienic environment. All of our licensed aestheticians have extensive experience in skincare, performing these state-of-the-art procedures. We pride ourselves on offering a unique, customized non-surgical approach, catering to our patients’ individual needs.
Our spa services are performed by our trained aestheticians to offer you a relaxing experience that is tailored to your specific needs. Our revitalizing facials and peels restore, balance, and purify skin. We also offer permanent makeup, waxing, and lash lifts designed to make you look and feel beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anything that I should do prior to my appointment?
We ask that Laser Hair Reduction patients shave within 24 hours of an appointment. We also suggest that any patients receiving our facial treatments arrive without makeup if possible. Please notify us of any medications or use of Retin-A.
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, please do so with no less than 24 hours notice of your scheduled appointment. Any and all cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge of $100. This includes no-shows. A major credit card will be needed to secure appointments.
These policies enable us to compensate our employees for their time and maintain a higher availability of our time for you as well as others. By scheduling, you are agreeing to our cancellation policy.
What if I am late for my appointment?
If you are unable to be on time we will do our best to complete as much of your treatment as possible. With some treatments, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
How do I make an appointment?
To schedule, please send us an email or contact us directly by calling (856)-809-0909. Upon scheduling your appointment, a credit card must be given to guarantee the appointment. No fee will be charged unless you are scheduling for Ultherapy. See our cancellation policy above.
Prior to scheduling a tattoo removal appointment, please email us a picture of your tattoo so that we can see size, color, and location. Once you receive a quote from us, give us a call to schedule.
To schedule, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at (856)-809-0909.
What should I expect at a consultation?
Our consultations are free of charge and typically are around 15 minutes. We offer general consultations and treatment-specific consultations. You will be assessed by a physician or aesthetician depending on the treatment desired.
Which treatments require consultations?
Laser hair removal, Ultherapy, Excel V, TruSculptID, and TruSculpt Flex
Will my insurance cover this?
We are unable to provide insurance coverage for our services as insurance does not cover cosmetic/aesthetic services.
Can I buy gift cards?
Gift cards can be obtained in person, over the phone, or through our website here. *Please note: We cannot guarantee that third party gift cards will go through.*
Schedule at the click of a button and join our mailing list for special offers and events!
Sign up for weekly goodies or schedule your appointment today!
2301 East Evesham Road Voorhees, NJ 08043
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Every Other Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.