Back by popular demand, our 1-2-3 Ultimate Facial event will leave your skin (and your wallet) feeling happy. Join us on Friday, February 22, 2019 from 2 to 4 p.m. to receive three amazing facial treatments in just 45 minutes. What would normally cost over $600 is just $299 at the event!
Microdermabrasion: a non-invasive physical “skin polishing,” that gets rid of dead skin, leaving your face glowing.
Laser Genesis: uses laser technology to stimulate the production of new collagen and promotes a healthy appearance in a natural way. The Laser Genesis procedure has been described as calming and therapeutic. Patients report feeling a subtle warming sensation on the surface.
Pomegranate Peel: Skin peels help reduce visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells, and soften and smooth the skin’s surface texture.
The value of these facial treatments goes beyond just looking great. If you’re not convinced yet, let’s dig into the real benefits of each treatment.
If you’re someone with age spots, sun damage, acne, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines, stretch marks, and scars, microdermabrasion at our South Jersey spa is for you!
- Increased circulation. Our process can improve blood circulation within the skin, meaning more nutrients and oxygen being supplied to the cells. Cell processes are improved, which increases the skin’s elasticity.
- Enhanced product efficacy. Removing dead skin and improving circulation with microdermabrasion can enhance the absorption of skin care products. If you are treating your skin for acne or wrinkles, your skin will be more receptive to your products!
- Reduced pore size. Microdermabrasion can reduce your pore size, as well as unclog pores. Large pores can be genetic, but they may also be a result of hygiene and inflammation of the skin. By unclogging the pores, microdermabrasion promotes overall skin health.
Similar to microdermabrasion, laser genesis treats sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, and diffuses redness.
- No down time. Laser genesis is a non-invasive treatment. Afterward, patients can go about their normal skin care and makeup routines with no issue.
- Can be used for scar therapy. The treatment has shown to reduce the appearance of acne scarring and burns.
- 6. Stimulates collagen growth. Loss of elasticity and firmness of the skin is largely due to the breakdown of collagen as we age. Laser genesis has the power to stimulate the production of new collagen and promotes a healthy appearance.
The final portion your treatments will be the pomegranate peel. This last step stimulates cell renewal, resurfaces, lightens, brightens, and encourages healthy cell turnover.
- Quick refreshment, no down time. The pomegranate peel is the perfect “lunch time” treatment. In just 15 minutes, your skin will feel amazing and look brighter with no harsh side effects.
- Evens skin tone. This treatment is great for correcting issues of pigmentation such as melasma, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration due to age spots and acne scars.
- Unclogs pores. The pomegranate peel removes the outer, epidermal layers of the skin to help clear the pores of oil and dirt.
Bright and beautiful skin is achievable at our South Jersey spa! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to receive three treatments in just one visit. Due to the event’s popular nature, space is limited. Register today before it’s too late!