There are very few people who are fluent in the New Jersey spa services available, which is why we aren’t surprised spa treatments go overlooked as gift to give to someone during the holidays. However, there are very few things that are better than a relaxing day. It’s a getaway without going far – giving the person a break from the chaos of everyday life. If you aren’t familiar with the different services offered at a medical spa, here are the five spa treatments we think make great holiday gifts:
- Microblading – this is the most popular treatment we offer. A form of permanent makeup, microblading uses the existing eyebrows to recreate or rebuild a new eyebrow shape. We determine what shape will best highlight a person’s facial structure, then apply permanent makeup to give her or him fuller, darker eyebrows that last up to a year.
Special Price: $399 for initial appointment, $275 for annual follow up
- Microneedling with vitamin C infusion – not to be confused with microblading, microneedling uses several tiny surgical needles to penetrate deep into the skin. The treatment boosts the skin’s collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sun damage. The vitamin C infusion brightens and evens the skin to create healthier, radiant skin.
Special Price: $299
- Peppermint aromatherapy massage with hot stones – a perfect way to relax and unwind, this massage melts away tension and fatigue. The peppermint scent is perfect for easing sore muscles, and the hot stones relieve muscle tension and make it easier to relax. When it comes to New Jersey spa services, you won’t find a better deal than this.
Special Price: $110
- Hydration facial with collagen mask – moisturized skin is very important. That’s why we created the hydration facial. We first exfoliate away the dead skin cells. Then, the facial is applied to add moisture back into the skin. The collagen mask is applied to plump the skin, leaving the skin refreshed and moisturized.
Special Price: $110
- PICO Genesis – created to even out discoloration and pigmentation concerns, PICO Genesis uses a pulse laser to break up pigment particles without causing damage to the surrounding area. Brighter, more even skin is noticeable in just two treatments and no downtime.
Special Price: $300 per session
Give that special someone the gift of a relaxing day and healthier skin. We will pamper her or him to make sure they truly know how much you care. Book an appointment this month to receive some great end of the year savings! You can view the complete list of December specials on our New Jersey spa services here. Purchase a gift card here.